Though not far off from the last, the Air Jordan 3 is already revisiting its “Animal Instinct” design with a 2.0 upgrade, effectively improving on the last in nearly every way. Relatively more neutral and far more visibly expensive, the construction opts out of the Safari inspirations of its predecessor for a bevy of reptile skins.
- The toe cap, which once outfitted with leopard furs, now adorns with a luxurious python skin, coloring its scales with grey scale and earthy tones to match that of the rest of the paneling. And these, though neutral, make up for the lack of tonal diversity with their premium textures.
- Crocodile leathers dress the majority of the upper from the toe box to the back ostrich variations lie subtly below.
- The heel counter muddies with a brown-tinged elephant print.
- Green suedes resemble forestation.
- Yellow heel tabs add vibrant breaks
- Tongues pebble in a dark grey.
*This item is excluded from any promotions or coupon codes
*This item is excluded from free shipping
Colorway – Black/Black/White/Gorge Green
Item # CV3583-003